Sweet Ophelia Forever Ring in solid gold
Our Sweet Ophelia Forever Ring is a gorgeous addition to our premium solid gold & diamond keepsake range. Set with four sweet diamonds in a 14k yellow, white or rose coloured gold band and worn as a delectable keepsake set.
Each set is custom created especially for you, using 100% conflict free diamonds which have been exported and imported with a government validated Kimberly Process certificate stating the diamonds are conflict-free. Each setting has also been created using certified reclaimed gold, lessening the environmental impact.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us - Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
"Sweet Ophelia Forever Ring" Available in sizes 4-9 only. We cannot create these rings in any smaller or larger sizes sorry.
- Size - We can create in half sizes on request
- Gold colour choice
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers and flecks choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 30ml
- Ashes 1/2 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/2 umbilical stump
- Hair minimum 6mm length hair
- Please note, we can set hair into this ring, however it will only be straight strands or curved (not curled) depending on the structure of the hair. When setting hair only we will only set recreated opal (opal flecks) and hair - we cannot leave plain or add any other flecks sorry.
- Shimmers & Flecks - You may choose from no shimmer, pearl shimmer, or gold shimmer. You may choose any array of flecks, however we advise the use of light opal/milk opal, dark opal, peacock, flamingo flecks due to the softness against this design.
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
- Lay-buy is an option at checkout (payment plan). Your ring will be ordered on the 1st of the following month as per usual. Please do not send us your inclusions until your lay-buy is paid in full.