Our stunning new Stardust ring will melt your heart with it's feminine and dainty beauty.
We've been dreaming of this ring, sparkling against your most precious of inclusions. A cosmic piece created with intention for you to carry a part of your journey with you forever.
Our Stardust ring is set with 2 gorgeous genuine Australian opals and 12 stunning diamonds, with your inclusion professionally set into a 4mm stone.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us - Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
- Size - Available in sizes 4-9 only We cannot create these rings in any smaller or larger sizes. Half sizes available for this setting
- Metal choice - Sterling silver, 14k Rose, Yellow or White gold
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers and flecks choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 20ml
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/4 umbilical stump
- Hair - we cannot set hair into this design sorry
Flecks and Shimmer
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- The only flecks we will add to your milk on request is light opal, or 'milk opal'. We don't recommend any other flecks to be added to milk sorry.
- For the full range of flecks and shimmers for all pieces, click HERE
- Please note, we cannot set hair into this ring
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
For beads there could be a seam mark from the mould and all resin pieces can have small bubbles inside as the resin hardens.
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.