Please note - Due to delays outside of our control, this specific design will have a slower turnaround time than normal. Before placing your order for this design, please expect a possible 4 week delay on top of our maximum turn around time. This delay only applies to this design.
Our dainty rose gold filled stacking rings are one of our most popular and much-loved designs. Every single ring has been individually handcrafted for you and contains the following rings in each set.
- 1 x smooth band
- 1 x hammered/textured band
- 1 x band containing a dainty opal
- 1 x band contains the inclusion of your choice
The size of the main stone for your inclusions are 5mm
The thickness of each smooth ring is 1mm
The thickness of the hammered ring is slightly a little thicker than 1mm
The set sits 5mm when worn on the finger together
Available in full and half sizes between size 5 - size 12
Larger or smaller sizes than specified here are not available, sorry.
Due to the materials and style of these bands, they cannot be resized, so if in doubt, triple check your ring sizing prior, or consider another one of our designs which can be resized.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout. If you cannot find this section at checkout, please email us after your purchase & we will add this for you.
- Inclusion choice
- shimmers and flecks - Only if requesting shimmers or flecks effects
- Confirmation of size - Only if requesting half sizing
- Please remember to specify your inclusion and shimmer/fleck choices for each inclusion band at checkout or via email after purchase.
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 30ml
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/2 umbilical stump
- Hair minimum 6mm length hair (see notes below)
- Yes we can do hair and milk, or hair on its own, as the inclusion choice
- Please note, we can set hair only into this ring, however, it will only be straight strands (not curled).
- When setting hair only, you may choose from gold or pearl shimmer, and/or light opal fleck for the background.
- We cannot set hair without a background shimmer/fleck
- We are unable to add any other fleck onto milk other than light opal (milk opal)
Gold-filled jewellery is not the same as plated. Plated jewellery has a very thin layer of gold which is electroplated over a base metal and will rub off over time. Filled jewellery is long-wearing and when cared for properly, will be part of your collection for years to come.
For more information on ‘gold filled’ please click here
Your natural materials which we work with, such as cremation ashes, hair, and milk, all come in an array of tones and colours. Your inclusion materials are as unique as you are, and vary from person to person. What you see on our website is an example of the design, however, the main stone will always vary in textures and colours.
We don't add anything to change the colour or consistency to your provided materials unless you are choosing effects such as flecks & shimmers.
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.