Introducing our Opal and Rose Gold filled stacking ring set.
How adorable is this dainty set!
Made up of 4 handmade high quality 14k Rose Gold filled (NOT plated).
A smooth band, a band containing a gorgeous opal, a third band which holds any inclusion of your choice, and a 4th band which is hammered, bringing together all different textures and elements.
We now offer extra inclusion bands which you may add on in the drop down menu below. Please remember to specify your inclusion and shimmer/fleck choices for each inclusion band at checkout or via email after purchase.
Sizing regarding stacking rings:
Please be sure to carefully double check your size and ensure that your finger is completely comfortable with multiple rings in that size.
Dimensions of this set
The size of the main stone for your inclusions are 5mm
Thickness of each smooth ring is 1mm
Thickness of hammered ring is slightly a little thicker than 1mm
Set sits 5mm when worn on the finger together
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us - Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
Our Dainty rose gold & opal stacking set is only available in sizes 5-12 only. We cannot create these rings in any smaller or larger sizes sorry.
- Size (5-12) We can do half sizes in this setting. Please leave the size in the notes section upon check out.
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers and flecks choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 30ml
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/2 umbilical stump
- Hair minimum 6mm length hair (see notes below)
- Yes we can do hair and milk or hair alone as the inclusion choice
- Please note, we can set hair only into this ring, however it will only be straight strands (not curled).
- When setting hair only, you may choose from gold or pearl shimmer, and/or light opal fleck for the background.
- We cannot set hair without a background shimmer/fleck
- We are unable to add any other fleck onto milk other than light opal (milk opal)
Gold filled jewellery is not the same as plated. Plated jewellery has a very thin layer of gold which is electroplated over a base metal and will rub off over time. Filled jewellery is more long wearing and when cared for properly will be part of your collection for years to come.
For more information on ‘gold filled’ please click here
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
For beads there could be a seam mark from the mould and all resin pieces can have small bubbles inside as the resin hardens.
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.