Our stunning Starlight ring is pure magic!
Set with 4 genuine diamonds & 4 genuine Australian opals, which surround your own personal inclusions as the main stone. You have the choice of sterling silver, or 10k solid gold. We can create your ring for you in 14k and 18k gold upon request at an adjusted cost.
Each ring is custom created especially for you.
Your inclusions are set within the 6mm stone setting.
Pictured here is the Starlight ring in sterling silver with special onyx effect against ashes. Within this stone is also light opal flecks.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers and flecks choice
- Ring size if you are requesting half sizing (between size 4 - 9)
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 20ml
- Ashes 1/2 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/2 umbilical stump
- Hair - minimum 1cm
Flecks and Shimmer
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- The only flecks we will add to your milk on request is light opal, or 'milk opal'. We don't recommend any other flecks to be added to milk sorry.
- For the full range of flecks and shimmers for all pieces, click HERE
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.