Our Evol memory locket is a timeless design and has been released in honor of a family in which we worked for in 2019, creating something so meaningful and loved.
Each stone has been professionally preserved, then set permanently into one of two sides of this locket. Once the locket is open, you will see one side containing your choice of inclusions, and the other side clear, featuring a panel of clear glass. Inclusions are seen from both sides when closed, giving a shadow box effect from the front. The clasp to open and close is magnetic, so a gentle pull to open your locket is all that is needed.
Width - 19mm
Height - 19mm + 9mm detailing and bail on top for hanging
Depth - 6mm with the locket closed
Bail opening - 2.8mm (where you thread your chain through)
When placing your order, please include the exact following details within your package to us. Please ensure you read all the following information before placing your order.
Choice of materials
Breast milk, Ashes, Hair, umbilical, placenta, other upon request
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk - 20ml
- Ashes - 1/2 teaspoon
- Hair - Minimum 1cm length, enough to pinch between fingers.
- Umbilical - 1/2 of an umbilical stump (we will send remaining back along with any umbilical clips) - Yes we can combine more than 1 umbilical mixed together in this locket.
- Placenta - 1 capsule or equivalent
Flecks and Shimmer
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- The only flecks we will add to your milk on request is light opal, or 'milk opal'. We don't recommend any other flecks to be added to milk sorry.
- Hair only - We will set either a light opal fleck as the base background for this piece or plain. Please specify if you would like plain hair or opal and hair at checkout.
Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page HERE and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering.
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
For beads there could be a seam mark from the mould and all resin pieces can have small bubbles inside as the resin hardens.
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.