Sterling silver chevron stack *DISCONTINUATION SALE*
Our stunning stacks are here & they are THE perfect gift to your inner minimalist.
Our crafted sterling silver rings are filled with your very own professionally preserved inclusions such as breast milk, a loved one's dear ashes, a little one's umbilical, placenta.
This set of three contains the following -
1 x smooth band with a 3mm setting
1 x smooth band with a 5mm setting
1 x chevron band
1 x standard sterling silver band with an 8mm setting
Example of the free sterling silver ring below
When placing your order, please include the exact following details at checkout & within your package to us. Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
- Size (6 - 8)
- Inclusions choice for each 3mm, 5mm & 8mm ring - eg. 3mm breast milk, 5mm umbilical, 8mm hair.
- shimmers and flecks choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk - 20ml
- Ashes - 1/2 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- Placenta - 1 placenta capsules
- Umbilical - 1 umbilical stump
- Hair - 8mm length minimum. We can only set hair in the 8mm setting using light opal flecks as the background stone. Hair will be set across the ring straight, not curled.
Flecks and Shimmer
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- The only flecks we will add to your milk on request is light opal, or 'milk opal'. We don't recommend any other flecks to be added to milk sorry.
- For the full range of flecks and shimmers for all pieces, click HERE
- We cannot set umbilical into the 3mm stack, only the 5mm stack given the size
If you are sending something irreplaceable, please do not send all you have or please do not order at all. We cannot take responsibility if we have used all of what you provide to us and cannot send materials back home. We understand this means sometimes only a very small amount will be sent to us. We would rather this than have you upset if we use all you provide.
Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions prior to ordering - HERE