Our brand new solid 10k gold stacking rings have been released in a way that helps you customise your very own design and the way they are worn. You have the choice from either 1, 2 or 3 rings within this stack, with other add on bands available on our website especially for your set.
You will find the extra add on feature rings on the clickable links below
Our solid gold stacking rings have been professionally cast and polished into a solid piece giving you the highest of quality in durability and wear. Each ring is completely smooth and free from any joins, this is achieved by a technique called lost wax casting.
Your materials will be lovingly handcrafted and set into a 4.1mm stone within your choice of solid 10k yellow, white or rose gold ring.
Sizing regarding stacking rings:
Please be sure to carefully check your size and ensure that your finger is completely comfortable with multiple rings in that size.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us - Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
Solid sterling silver stacking rings Available in sizes 4-9 only- please use drop down menu to select size. We cannot create these rings in any smaller or larger sizes sorry.
- Size - We can create in half sizes on request
- 10k gold tone choice - Available in solid yellow, white or rose gold
- Inclusions choice - We can set breast milk, umbilical, hair, hair and milk and placenta.
- shimmers and flecks choice - Please check our shimmers and flecks page for these choices
- Please state each rings materials & fleck choice at checkout and in your notes within your package sent to us.
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 10ml per ring
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/2 umbilical stump (any remaining will be returned to you)
- Hair minimum 6mm length hair
- Please note, we can set hair into this ring, however it will only be straight strands or curved (not curled) depending on the structure of the hair. When setting hair only we will only set recreated opal (opal flecks) and hair - we cannot leave plain or add any other flecks sorry.
- Shimmers & Flecks - You may choose from no shimmer, pearl shimmer, or gold shimmer. You may choose any array of flecks, however we advise the use of light opal/milk opal, dark opal, peacock, flamingo flecks due to the softness against this design.
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
For beads there could be a seam mark from the mould and all resin pieces can have small bubbles inside as the resin hardens.
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.