Simple 3 stone silver band
Our simple 3 stone ring design was introduced with the ability to have up to 3 inclusions set within each 3mm stone setting, giving you more freedom of choice when it comes to mixing your very own inclusions together. On the outside of each stone is a filigree engraving, which creates a more rustic feel.
This design is available in sterling silver only.
When placing your order, please include the exact following details in the notes section at checkout and within your package to us - Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
This ring has the ability to hold 3 different types of inclusions, however you may mix this up by having the centre stone set as say breast milk and the 2 side stones set as umbilical. We can set any combination including all of the same inclusion in each stone setting.
Stone 1 Breast milk, umbilical, placenta, ashes - Please specify any flecks or shimmers
Centre stone Breast milk, umbilical, placenta, ashes - Please specify any flecks or shimmers
Stone 3 Breast milk, umbilical, placenta, ashes - Please specify any flecks or shimmers
Available in sizes 4-9 only. We cannot create these rings in any smaller or larger sizes sorry.
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 15ml
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/4 umbilical stump
- No hair sorry
Flecks and Shimmer
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- You have the choice of all fleck colours, however we advise to choose between light opal, dark opal, peacock & flamingo, for more of a smoother look against your inclusions.
- Pictured is placenta with dark opal flecks. We can achieve a similar effect with dark ashes or dark umbilical.
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
- Lay-buy is an option at checkout (payment plan). Your ring will be ordered on the 1st of the following month as per usual. Please do not send us your inclusions until your lay-buy is paid in full.