'Elegant disc/charm pendant' set in solid 14k gold
This simple timeless setting allows you to fully customise your keepsake design.
This set contains a solid gold (white/yellow/rose) 12mm disc with engraving and stone of your choice embedded into the disc, a 4mm crown style charm filled with your own personal inclusion. Includes beautiful 18 inch chain.
This set is designed with small disc pendants to make it perfect for adding extra personalised disks and inclusion charms to them.
Please note the following information is very important and will help you build your custom keepsake disc set.
Please ensure you have each dot point added to your order at checkout.
If you miss the 'notes' section upon check out please contact us with that info asap.
- Which gold colour would you like? Yellow/White/Rose gold?
- Front side engraving (up to 8 characters including spaces. This includes letters, numbers and symbols such as /:,.)
- Back side engraving (up to 8 characters including spaces. This includes letters, numbers and symbols such as /:,.)
- Inclusion stone choice from the list below
- Breast milk (5 - 10ml each charm stone)
- Hair (1cm minimum length)
- Umbilical (half of an umbilical stump. We send the remaining home)
- Ashes (1/4 of a teaspoon. We send the remaining home)
- Placenta (1 capsule)
- Flecks and shimmers choice for your keepsake stone. Click HERE to view our selection.
- Front side birthstone choice which is embedded into the disk. Chose from the list below.
- Blue Sapphire
- Australian Opal
When choosing more than one disk and charm, please use the drop down menu to add to your selection.
Please use the above as a guide to order each disc and label them "disc and charm #1" "disc and charm #2"
Please note that you will receive one chain with all discs and charms attached per order.
We cannot separate these sets into individual charms and discs ... they are sold together as listed.
You may choose to add to your necklace at a later date. Please contact us if you wish to add on options after your initial order.
For all other questions and information please click on THIS link