This Priestess Crown pendant features a 10mm x 8mm centre stone, suspended onto an 18 inch chain, and secured permanently by the surrounding claws.
Your choice of inclusions for this design include breastmilk, ashes, hair, umbilical, or placenta. We can also work with hair and breastmilk in this design, and include more than one child's hair into the main stone.
When placing your order, please specify your choice of flecks and shimmer in the notes section at checkout. If you are unable to leave a note to us at checkout, please email us your flecks and shimmer choice after you make your purchase and we will add this to your order for you.
Please ensure you read all following information before placing your order.
At checkout & in your package to us, please confirm your -
- Inclusions choice
- shimmers and flecks choice
Amount of inclusions to send
- Breast milk 10ml
- Ashes 1/4 of a teaspoon (please do not send more than this)
- 1 placenta capsule
- 1/4 umbilical stump
- Hair - minimum 10mm of straight to soft wavy hair. We are unable to set tight curls into this design sorry.
Flecks and Shimmer
- When setting a stone which contains only hair, we will use light opal flecks and pearl shimmer as the background stone choice. If you have any concerns or requests to change this combination, please email us before or directly after your purchase.
- You have the choice of plain, pearl shimmer or gold shimmer.
- The only flecks we will add to your milk on request is light opal, or 'milk opal'. We don't recommend any other flecks to be added to milk sorry.
- For the full range of flecks and shimmers for all pieces, click HERE
- Please note we have a no refunds policy and as such we encourage you to read our FAQ page and ask any questions PRIOR to ordering: https://www.beyondthewillowtree.com/pages/frequently-asked-questions
- All chains are checked prior to sending. We do not take any responsibility for pendant chains once they leave our studio. We advise to have your chain checked routinely, whether your chain has been purchased from us or elsewhere, to check for normal variance of wear and tear.
Breast milk is as individual in colour as we are as people.
For this reason please note that your piece will not look like the photos on the website .... even they differ! We see milk that is as white as paper through to beautiful creamy yellow and even blue/pink/green tinges. Please note that your milk has nothing added to it to change its colour. We believe this is what makes each piece so special.
Your piece will not look like the next person's, nor will it look like the photos on our website (which all differ too).
Flecks and shimmers dance around and settle in their own way, a way we can not predict or change. We don’t see these as flaws or imperfections. We see them as unique and amazing just like the inclusions you send us.